Information Providers Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Thomson Reuters and S&P Global enter strategic transcript data agreement
10th May 2017 - Strategic data agreement between Thomson Reuters and S&P Global to deliver comprehensive transcript data service to financial services professionals.
- Thomson Reuters offers greater open desktop interoperability on Eikon
4th May 2017 - Side by Side Integration streamlines workflow by enabling users' own apps to interoperate with Eikon.
- Thomson Reuters and Eka Software announce strategic alliance
3rd May 2017 - Eka's Commodity Analytics Cloud solution integrates Thomson Reuters data feeds.
- Visible Alpha announces two senior hires
27th April 2017 - Visible Alpha hires Mark McNerny and Janet Stemberger to support expansion.
- Nasdaq Dubai to launch 'Market Site' hub
10th April 2017 - Nasdaq Dubai to launch hub for capital market activities across the MEASA region.
- Standard Chartered announces digital wealth advisory tool
7th April 2017 - Thomson Reuters powers ADVICE digital wealth advisory tool from Standard Chartered Private Bank.
- Wall Street Horizon's Enchilada feed now available via Interactive Brokers platform
4th April 2017 - Wall Street Horizon's complete Enchilada corporate event data service now available through Interactive Brokers' Trader Workstation.
- Thomson Reuters and Finatext develop new investment information service
30th March 2017 - Thomson Reuters delivers data service from FinTech Firm Finatext using social media analysis of listed stocks in Japan.
- Burton-Taylor nabs TABB's Andy Nybo as Director of Exchange Vertical
23rd March 2017 - Burton-Taylor International Consulting, a division of TP ICAP's data & analytics group, has appointed Andy Nybo as Director of its Exchange Vertical research practice.
- Thomson Reuters and SAP address compliance and third-party risk challenges
22nd March 2017 - Integration of World-Check Data with SAP Business Partner Screening offers organizations improved vigilance.
- Thomson Reuters completes Clarient and Avox acquisitions
20th March 2017 - Acquisitions strengthen Thomson Reuters relationship with DTCC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, State Street and other clients for compliance solutions.
- FactSet acquires BISAM
20th March 2017 - FactSet acquires performance measurement and risk management provider BISAM.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon adds FactEntry's Credit Corporate Actions App
16th March 2017 - Available on Thomson Reuters App Studio, app enables users to track events affecting fixed income instruments, CDS and bond spreads.
- Colt and NESIC to collaborate on Microsoft Azure-driven IoT platform service
23rd February 2017 - Colt to provide dedicated network connectivity to the cloud for NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation's Internet of Things Platform Service, which leverages Microsoft Azure.
- OpenFin raises 15 million USD from J.P. Morgan and NEX Group
17th February 2017 - OpenFin financial desktop applications firm raises USD 15 Million, led by J.P. Morgan, Euclid Opportunities, Bain Capital Ventures and others.
- TP ICAP completes asset acquisition from research and analytics provider Burton-Taylor
30th January 2017 - TP ICAP's data & analytics division completes asset acquisition from research and analytics specialist Burton-Taylor and hires Douglas Burton Taylor.
- Sapient Synapse now registered with Bloomberg
25th January 2017 - Sapient Enhances Synapse Platform with Bloomberg Ontology and Provenance data.
- Wall Street Horizon and MT Newswires collaborate to help quants uncover alpha
24th January 2017 - MT Newswires expands its reach to quantitative analysts and researchers.
- State Street launches Brexometer Index
19th January 2017 - State Street launches quarterly Brexometer Index of institutional investor sentiment.
- OTAS launches Intraday Lingo
16th January 2017 - OTAS Technologies has launched Intraday Lingo, a tool to help traders meet regulatory and best execution requirements.
- Thomson Reuters launches Davos WEF news and analysis app on Eikon
13th January 2017 - Davos App in Eikon provides single-location access to news, analysis, economic and financial data from across Thomson Reuters.
- NEX Data and Tradition agree distribution partnership
12th January 2017 - NEX Data to be a distributor for Tradition's market data and information services division, TraditionDATA.
- eVestment appoints former BlackRock Director as Marketing Manager
11th January 2017 - eVestment hires former BlackRock Director Stephen White for key EMEA marketing position in London.
- FactSet launches Global FinTech Index
11th January 2017 - FactSet Global FinTech Index provides a benchmark to track the performance of companies engaged in financial technologies.
- Wall Street Horizon and Estimize announce partnership
10th January 2017 - Wall Street Horizon and Estimize partner to help investors find alpha.
- Thomson Reuters consolidates content feeds for compliance
13th December 2016 - All Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Feeds (TRRI Feeds) are now available in one consolidated feed to help compliance teams manage alerts from financial regulators.
- LSEG to acquire data and analytics provider Mergent
21st November 2016 - Acquisition supports FTSE Russell's core index offering, especially in the creation of factor-based, passive investment products.
- Thomson Reuters adds Westlaw for investors on Eikon
17th November 2016 - Court Wire app taps Westlaw data to deliver litigation intelligence and inform trading decisions.
- Markit EDM signs up Geode Capital
17th November 2016 - New data management platform will support asset manager's growth.
- Markit co-founder to join Algomi Board
17th November 2016 - Markit co-founder Rony Grushka to join Algomi Board of Directors.