Information Providers Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Thomson Reuters launches I/B/E/S Point in Time for backtesting and historical analysis
8th December 2017 - New solution helps reduce forward-looking and survivorship bias in the buy-side community
- NEX Data launches BrokerTec US Treasury Benchmarks
28th November 2017 -
- Bloomberg and CMi2i join forces on investor relations solutions
16th October 2017 - CMi2i's shareholder identification analysis can be accessed through Bloomberg's investor relations functionality within Bloomberg Terminal
- S3 launches BLACK APP 2.0 on the Bloomberg App Portal
28th September 2017 - S3 Partners' BLACK APP 2.0 provides the buy-side and sell-side with real-time short interest, authoritative securities finance rates and search capabilities into the traditionally opaque securities lending market
- Thomson Reuters adds NEWSFUL app to Eikon
26th September 2017 - NEWSFUL, from Sigma News Ventures, models and explains the link between corporate news and share price change
- Dubai FSA signs MoU with Lebanon's Capital Markets Authority
18th September 2017 - Dubai Financial Services Authority signs MoU with Lebanon's Capital Markets Authority
- KY3P by IHS Markit adds Shared Assessments' Standardized Information Gathering questionnaire
16th August 2017 - New questionnaire addresses due diligence needs for both institutions and vendors
- TAB Dashboard joins Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio
4th August 2017 -
- Thomson Reuters and S-Network introduce ESG best practices ratings & indices
20th July 2017 - Rebranding and methodology changes to existing indices reflect market evolution and growth of ESG investing strategies.
- Wall Street Horizon adds major European & Asian Index constituents to global dataset
20th July 2017 - Addition sees clients get Enchilada's full 40+ corporate event datasets for FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies.
- Nomura conducts PoC for AI investment decision making
26th June 2017 - Nomura Asset Management and Nomura Research Institute conduct proof of concept for applying AI in the asset management industry.
- Thomson Reuters and S&P Global enter strategic transcript data agreement
10th May 2017 - Strategic data agreement between Thomson Reuters and S&P Global to deliver comprehensive transcript data service to financial services professionals.
- Thomson Reuters offers greater open desktop interoperability on Eikon
4th May 2017 - Side by Side Integration streamlines workflow by enabling users' own apps to interoperate with Eikon.
- Thomson Reuters and Eka Software announce strategic alliance
3rd May 2017 - Eka's Commodity Analytics Cloud solution integrates Thomson Reuters data feeds.
- Visible Alpha announces two senior hires
27th April 2017 - Visible Alpha hires Mark McNerny and Janet Stemberger to support expansion.
- Nasdaq Dubai to launch 'Market Site' hub
10th April 2017 - Nasdaq Dubai to launch hub for capital market activities across the MEASA region.
- Standard Chartered announces digital wealth advisory tool
7th April 2017 - Thomson Reuters powers ADVICE digital wealth advisory tool from Standard Chartered Private Bank.
- Wall Street Horizon's Enchilada feed now available via Interactive Brokers platform
4th April 2017 - Wall Street Horizon's complete Enchilada corporate event data service now available through Interactive Brokers' Trader Workstation.
- Thomson Reuters and Finatext develop new investment information service
30th March 2017 - Thomson Reuters delivers data service from FinTech Firm Finatext using social media analysis of listed stocks in Japan.
- Burton-Taylor nabs TABB's Andy Nybo as Director of Exchange Vertical
23rd March 2017 - Burton-Taylor International Consulting, a division of TP ICAP's data & analytics group, has appointed Andy Nybo as Director of its Exchange Vertical research practice.
- Thomson Reuters and SAP address compliance and third-party risk challenges
22nd March 2017 - Integration of World-Check Data with SAP Business Partner Screening offers organizations improved vigilance.
- Thomson Reuters completes Clarient and Avox acquisitions
20th March 2017 - Acquisitions strengthen Thomson Reuters relationship with DTCC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, State Street and other clients for compliance solutions.
- FactSet acquires BISAM
20th March 2017 - FactSet acquires performance measurement and risk management provider BISAM.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon adds FactEntry's Credit Corporate Actions App
16th March 2017 - Available on Thomson Reuters App Studio, app enables users to track events affecting fixed income instruments, CDS and bond spreads.
- Colt and NESIC to collaborate on Microsoft Azure-driven IoT platform service
23rd February 2017 - Colt to provide dedicated network connectivity to the cloud for NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation's Internet of Things Platform Service, which leverages Microsoft Azure.
- OpenFin raises 15 million USD from J.P. Morgan and NEX Group
17th February 2017 - OpenFin financial desktop applications firm raises USD 15 Million, led by J.P. Morgan, Euclid Opportunities, Bain Capital Ventures and others.
- TP ICAP completes asset acquisition from research and analytics provider Burton-Taylor
30th January 2017 - TP ICAP's data & analytics division completes asset acquisition from research and analytics specialist Burton-Taylor and hires Douglas Burton Taylor.
- Sapient Synapse now registered with Bloomberg
25th January 2017 - Sapient Enhances Synapse Platform with Bloomberg Ontology and Provenance data.
- Wall Street Horizon and MT Newswires collaborate to help quants uncover alpha
24th January 2017 - MT Newswires expands its reach to quantitative analysts and researchers.
- State Street launches Brexometer Index
19th January 2017 - State Street launches quarterly Brexometer Index of institutional investor sentiment.