Information Providers Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Thomson Reuters and Finatext develop new investment information service
30th March 2017 - Thomson Reuters delivers data service from FinTech Firm Finatext using social media analysis of listed stocks in Japan.
- Burton-Taylor nabs TABB's Andy Nybo as Director of Exchange Vertical
23rd March 2017 - Burton-Taylor International Consulting, a division of TP ICAP's data & analytics group, has appointed Andy Nybo as Director of its Exchange Vertical research practice.
- Thomson Reuters and SAP address compliance and third-party risk challenges
22nd March 2017 - Integration of World-Check Data with SAP Business Partner Screening offers organizations improved vigilance.
- Thomson Reuters completes Clarient and Avox acquisitions
20th March 2017 - Acquisitions strengthen Thomson Reuters relationship with DTCC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, State Street and other clients for compliance solutions.
- FactSet acquires BISAM
20th March 2017 - FactSet acquires performance measurement and risk management provider BISAM.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon adds FactEntry's Credit Corporate Actions App
16th March 2017 - Available on Thomson Reuters App Studio, app enables users to track events affecting fixed income instruments, CDS and bond spreads.
- Colt and NESIC to collaborate on Microsoft Azure-driven IoT platform service
23rd February 2017 - Colt to provide dedicated network connectivity to the cloud for NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation's Internet of Things Platform Service, which leverages Microsoft Azure.
- OpenFin raises 15 million USD from J.P. Morgan and NEX Group
17th February 2017 - OpenFin financial desktop applications firm raises USD 15 Million, led by J.P. Morgan, Euclid Opportunities, Bain Capital Ventures and others.
- TP ICAP completes asset acquisition from research and analytics provider Burton-Taylor
30th January 2017 - TP ICAP's data & analytics division completes asset acquisition from research and analytics specialist Burton-Taylor and hires Douglas Burton Taylor.
- Sapient Synapse now registered with Bloomberg
25th January 2017 - Sapient Enhances Synapse Platform with Bloomberg Ontology and Provenance data.
- Wall Street Horizon and MT Newswires collaborate to help quants uncover alpha
24th January 2017 - MT Newswires expands its reach to quantitative analysts and researchers.
- State Street launches Brexometer Index
19th January 2017 - State Street launches quarterly Brexometer Index of institutional investor sentiment.
- OTAS launches Intraday Lingo
16th January 2017 - OTAS Technologies has launched Intraday Lingo, a tool to help traders meet regulatory and best execution requirements.
- Thomson Reuters launches Davos WEF news and analysis app on Eikon
13th January 2017 - Davos App in Eikon provides single-location access to news, analysis, economic and financial data from across Thomson Reuters.
- NEX Data and Tradition agree distribution partnership
12th January 2017 - NEX Data to be a distributor for Tradition's market data and information services division, TraditionDATA.
- eVestment appoints former BlackRock Director as Marketing Manager
11th January 2017 - eVestment hires former BlackRock Director Stephen White for key EMEA marketing position in London.
- FactSet launches Global FinTech Index
11th January 2017 - FactSet Global FinTech Index provides a benchmark to track the performance of companies engaged in financial technologies.
- Wall Street Horizon and Estimize announce partnership
10th January 2017 - Wall Street Horizon and Estimize partner to help investors find alpha.
- Thomson Reuters consolidates content feeds for compliance
13th December 2016 - All Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Feeds (TRRI Feeds) are now available in one consolidated feed to help compliance teams manage alerts from financial regulators.
- LSEG to acquire data and analytics provider Mergent
21st November 2016 - Acquisition supports FTSE Russell's core index offering, especially in the creation of factor-based, passive investment products.
- Thomson Reuters adds Westlaw for investors on Eikon
17th November 2016 - Court Wire app taps Westlaw data to deliver litigation intelligence and inform trading decisions.
- Markit EDM signs up Geode Capital
17th November 2016 - New data management platform will support asset manager's growth.
- Markit co-founder to join Algomi Board
17th November 2016 - Markit co-founder Rony Grushka to join Algomi Board of Directors.
- Thomson Reuters Pricing Evaluation Score launches
17th November 2016 - New measure provides enhanced transparency into TRPS evaluated fixed income prices, helps meet increasingly stringent valuation and reporting rules.
- IHS Markit appoints Andrew Aziz as Global Head of Markit Analytics
15th November 2016 - Andrew Aziz appointed to lead the business, product and R&D functions at Markit Analytics.
- Citi and Deutsche Bank join Neptune
10th November 2016 - Citi and Deutsche Bank to take stakes in Neptune's open-standard network for bond pre-trade real-time AXE indications.
- Wall Street Horizon corporate event data now available via Virtua
9th November 2016 - Wall Street Horizon earnings event data offered to corporate and investor relations professionals through the Virtua Research platform.
- EDI introduces new Economic Indicator Service in partnership with AlgoCircle
9th November 2016 - Exchange Data International and AlgoCircle launch the Economic Indicator Service (EIS), data coverage to include worldwide economic data.
- Thomson Reuters launches Eikon Election App
2nd November 2016 - Users can access ongoing market data, Reuters news articles, polls, and analysis for all major segments of the financial markets in one location.
- Jeff Parker joins Wall Street Horizon Advisory Board
27th October 2016 - Jeff Parker, former Thomson Financial Chairman and CEO, joins Wall Street Horizon as an Investor and Advisory Board Member.