Information Providers Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- State Street launches Brexometer Index
19th January 2017 - State Street launches quarterly Brexometer Index of institutional investor sentiment.
- OTAS launches Intraday Lingo
16th January 2017 - OTAS Technologies has launched Intraday Lingo, a tool to help traders meet regulatory and best execution requirements.
- Thomson Reuters launches Davos WEF news and analysis app on Eikon
13th January 2017 - Davos App in Eikon provides single-location access to news, analysis, economic and financial data from across Thomson Reuters.
- NEX Data and Tradition agree distribution partnership
12th January 2017 - NEX Data to be a distributor for Tradition's market data and information services division, TraditionDATA.
- eVestment appoints former BlackRock Director as Marketing Manager
11th January 2017 - eVestment hires former BlackRock Director Stephen White for key EMEA marketing position in London.
- FactSet launches Global FinTech Index
11th January 2017 - FactSet Global FinTech Index provides a benchmark to track the performance of companies engaged in financial technologies.
- Wall Street Horizon and Estimize announce partnership
10th January 2017 - Wall Street Horizon and Estimize partner to help investors find alpha.
- Thomson Reuters consolidates content feeds for compliance
13th December 2016 - All Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Feeds (TRRI Feeds) are now available in one consolidated feed to help compliance teams manage alerts from financial regulators.
- LSEG to acquire data and analytics provider Mergent
21st November 2016 - Acquisition supports FTSE Russell's core index offering, especially in the creation of factor-based, passive investment products.
- Thomson Reuters adds Westlaw for investors on Eikon
17th November 2016 - Court Wire app taps Westlaw data to deliver litigation intelligence and inform trading decisions.
- Markit EDM signs up Geode Capital
17th November 2016 - New data management platform will support asset manager's growth.
- Markit co-founder to join Algomi Board
17th November 2016 - Markit co-founder Rony Grushka to join Algomi Board of Directors.
- Thomson Reuters Pricing Evaluation Score launches
17th November 2016 - New measure provides enhanced transparency into TRPS evaluated fixed income prices, helps meet increasingly stringent valuation and reporting rules.
- IHS Markit appoints Andrew Aziz as Global Head of Markit Analytics
15th November 2016 - Andrew Aziz appointed to lead the business, product and R&D functions at Markit Analytics.
- Citi and Deutsche Bank join Neptune
10th November 2016 - Citi and Deutsche Bank to take stakes in Neptune's open-standard network for bond pre-trade real-time AXE indications.
- Wall Street Horizon corporate event data now available via Virtua
9th November 2016 - Wall Street Horizon earnings event data offered to corporate and investor relations professionals through the Virtua Research platform.
- EDI introduces new Economic Indicator Service in partnership with AlgoCircle
9th November 2016 - Exchange Data International and AlgoCircle launch the Economic Indicator Service (EIS), data coverage to include worldwide economic data.
- Thomson Reuters launches Eikon Election App
2nd November 2016 - Users can access ongoing market data, Reuters news articles, polls, and analysis for all major segments of the financial markets in one location.
- Jeff Parker joins Wall Street Horizon Advisory Board
27th October 2016 - Jeff Parker, former Thomson Financial Chairman and CEO, joins Wall Street Horizon as an Investor and Advisory Board Member.
- ICAP acquires Abide
13th October 2016 - ICAP acquires regulatory reporting technology provider Abide Financial.
- Aite Group announces data and analytics partnership with Alphacution Research Conservatory
11th October 2016 - Firms to co-publish first report this week and introduce a new way of examining IT spending behaviour within the financial services industry.
- Bloomberg subscribers can now post to Twitter from the Terminal
30th September 2016 - Financial firms can opt-in for Twitter services via the new SOCIAL feature available on Bloomberg Professional
- KY3P by IHS Markit joins forces with AITEC and AIMA to drive due diligence standard
22nd September 2016 - Agreement provides centralised platform to support cyber due diligence questionnaire.
- Wall Street Horizon's Enchilada available via Eikon App Studio
8th September 2016 - Wall Street Horizon corporate event data now available via App Studio in Thomson Reuters Eikon.
- FINRA to release Tick-Size Pilot Program stock list today
6th September 2016 - Making markets better, one nickel at a time?
- Thomson Reuters launches first Asia apps on Eikon via App Studio
23rd August 2016 - Thomson Reuters has launched its first two Asia apps on Eikon via App Studio in partnership with FinTech startups Amareos and Oddup.
- CLS and Quandl to distribute aggregated FX trade data
19th July 2016 - CLS Group and Quandl provide standardized and aggregated FX trade reports via subscription.
- KBW and Nasdaq launch Financial Technology Index
18th July 2016 - KBW Nasdaq Financial Technology Index (KFTX) designed to track the performance of financial technology companies.
- GLEIF launches new data challenge facility
13th July 2016 - Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation extends the ability to trigger updates of Legal Entity Identifier data to all interested parties.
- RSRCHXchange and Substantive in research partnership
12th July 2016 - RSRCHXchange and Substantive Research partner to help asset managers access and procure macro investment research.