Latency Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Exegy supports Virtu Financial's Systematic Internaliser and IOI feeds
13th November 2017 -
- ULLINK unveils dedicated low latency connectivity for the ASEAN Region
10th November 2017 -
- Exegy invests in EMEA with new appointmant
30th October 2017 - Exegy appoints Carlos Lopez Lansdowne as Sales Director for Europe and Asia
- Colt provides connectivity between JPX and Chicago
24th October 2017 - New exchange-to-exchange service from JPX leverages Colt IQ Network for security and low latency
- Colt to provide direct connectivity for Japan Exchange Group to Chicago
19th October 2017 - New exchange-to-exchange service from JPX leverages Colt IQ Network for security and low latency
- Lucera deploys BSO to boost trading access to FX hubs
18th October 2017 - Lucera has opted to use BSO's connectivity network for it's Chicago-New York-London-Tokyo route
- Object Trading selects BSO to enhance its DMA platform
3rd October 2017 - Vela (previously Object Trading) has opted to use their low-latency connectivity between its data centres to scale up it's direct market access platform
- McKay Brothers to connect London, Milan, and Zurich
25th September 2017 - Microwave network provider McKay Brothers International will connect UK data centers Slough-LD4 and Basildon with trading hubs in Milan and Zurich
- Spread Networks announces 5g wireless latency improvements
20th September 2017 - Spread Networks delivers 5 Gigabits at 90.20 Microseconds from Carteret to Secaucus, New Jersey
- Key metals futures added to McKay Brothers' QED service
14th September 2017 - McKay Brothers International adds select UK-sourced metals futures at low latencies to Quincy Extreme Data service
- BSO enhances London to Tokyo route
12th September 2017 - BSO addresses increasing demand for faster currency trading with upgrade to Tokyo/London route
- ICE and GoWest provide connectivity between Chicago and Tokyo
8th September 2017 - Intercontinental Exchange to provide wireless, ultra-low latency connectivity between Chicago and Tokyo with Go West Network
- Custom Connect reduces MW latency between Slough and Frankfurt to 4.572ms
31st August 2017 -
- Per Vices Corporation reports preliminary latency results of (27.53+/-.4)ms for one-way transmission over an approximately 7400km, narrow band, transatlantic data link
14th August 2017 -
- BSO moves into Taiwan to deliver new connectivity routes to emerging markets
4th July 2017 - BSO announces a direct connectivity link from the Taipei Internet Exchange to venues in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Avelacom provides access to Saudi Arabia bourse
26th June 2017 - Avelacom has launched low latency access to market data from Saudi Arabia's bourse, the Tadawul
- Hazelcast Jet 0.4 - New windowing and event-time processing functionality enhances real-time stream processing engine
13th June 2017 - New functionality in Hazelcast Jet 0.4 includes event-time processing with tumbling, sliding and session windowing.
- NetXpress partners with BSO to open up new regions for market makers
24th May 2017 - Market data provider NetXpress has chosen BSO to provide low-latency connectivity, opening up NetXpress' US clients to emerging markets.
- Colt to offer new route between Tokyo and Chicago
23rd May 2017 - Colt announces the launch of newly optimised low-latency network routes linking stock exchanges in Tokyo and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, which will be available from May 23, 2017.
- Avelacom chooses AT TOKYO for London - Tokyo connectivity
16th May 2017 - Avelacom announces Tokyo low latency route for institutional investors, operating on FX and commodities markets.
- China Telecom Global offers the first 100g service between Asia and Europe route
16th May 2017 -
- Rival integrates with QuantHouse's market data feed
9th May 2017 - Rival Systems expands its equities offering with QuantHouse.
- Spread Networks and Seaborn to provide Brazil's first dedicated ULL subsea route
8th May 2017 - Spread Networks becomes exclusive channel partner for Carteret NJ and BM&F Bovespa route.
- McKay Brothers expands European bandwidth services
5th May 2017 - Bi-directional bandwidth service between Basildon and Madrid in <18.01 ms.
- Solarflare and LDA Technologies reduce trading time
4th May 2017 - Solarflare and LDA Technologies deploy Xilinx FPGAs to slash 'tick-to-trade' latency from 250 nanoseconds to 120 nanoseconds.
- Colt launches managed FPGA solution powered by NovaSparks
26th April 2017 - Capital Markets firms can access NovaSparks' low latency FPGA normalisation integrated with Colt's MarketPrizm API.
- TradAir deploys Amazon's AWS London
25th April 2017 - TradAir's trading platform now available from Amazon Web Services' London region.
- EdgeConneX partners with Salt Lake Internet eXchange
6th April 2017 - Salt Lake Internet eXchange provides tethered connectivity and peering via EdgeConneX-XMission partnership, creating direct routes for content, cloud and IoT localization.
- Sucden selects BSO for London/Hong Kong connectivity
4th April 2017 - Sucden Financial picks BSO for global network connectivity into Hong Kong.
- Avelacom extends low latency network to Istanbul
30th March 2017 - Avelacom launches new low latency route options from Interxion London to emerging markets.