Swaps Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Quantile launches LCH compression service
18th October 2017 -
- Eris and Cassini Systems to offer margin savings analysis
21st September 2016 - Margin savings generated by replacing OTC Swaps with Eris Swap Futures.
- Eris and Cassini to offer margin savings analysis
20th September 2016 - Identify margin savings by replacing OTC swaps with Eris Swap Futures.
- trueEX introduces execution of Brazilian Real swaps cleared at CME Group
16th August 2016 - Interest rate swap trading platform, trueEX, has built a solution to provide execution for Brazilian Real (BRL) interest rate swaps cleared at CME Group.
- HKEX's OTC Clear adds clearing for USD/CNH CCS
15th August 2016 - Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing's OTC Clear is the first international clearing house to provide clearing for USD/CNH cross currency swaps.
- Bloomberg connects to Eurex Clearing
4th May 2016 - Bloomberg's OTC electronic trading services offer direct connectivity to EurexOTC Clear.
- Federal Republic of Germany becomes new clearing member of EurexOTC Clear
7th September 2015 - Active participation in Eurex Clearing's service for interest rate swaps planned to start in Q4/2015.
- EBS to launch FX Outrights and Swaps on EBS Direct
7th May 2015 - Eight liquidity providers to provide support for beta launch.
- i-Swap and ICAP Information Services launch 'i-Swap History'
22nd April 2015 - New product contains 4 years of historical over-the-counter Euro swap data.
- TriOptima and LCH.Clearnet complete SA compression cycle
6th October 2014 - TriOptima and LCH.Clearnet's SwapClear complete the first South African rand compression cycle for cleared swaps.
- Omgeo partners with LSE's Unavista for matching synthetic equity swaps
23rd July 2014 - Omgeo and UnaVista connection facilitates tri-party matching by combining workflows.
- MarkitServ connects to Korea Exchange for swaps clearing
8th July 2014 - Markit and Korea Exchange connect for clearing interest rate swaps.
- Tullett Prebon launches aggregated swap data feed
18th June 2014 - New service delivers standardised pre-trade IRS data and post-trade SDR data.
- Eris Swap Futures prices now available via UBS Neo
14th May 2014 - Live streaming prices for Eris Swap Futures now available through UBS Neo platform.
- TriOptima offers connectivity to CME's Swap Data Repository
13th May 2014 - TriOptima and CME Group to provide data verification and portfolio reconciliation of trade repository data for OTC derivatives portfolios.
- UBS launches SwapsDirect algo platform
1st May 2014 - UBS launches algorithmic trading platform for U.S. equity swaps.
- IPC survey: Industry unprepared for SEF regulation deadlines
9th April 2014 - IPC survey finds industry lagging behind market regulation deadlines as SEF trading begins to take off.
- FIA introduces SEF Tracker
8th April 2014 - FIA launches SEF Tracker to measure swap trading activity.
- CFTC's O'Malia laments swaps data situation, says steps are being taken
21st March 2014 - Scott O'Malia of the CFTC remains highly critical of the data situation at the regulator but he also said work is underway to improve it.
- Acting CFTC chairman touts success of substituted compliance, pledges more
11th March 2014 - Mark Wetjen, the acting chairman of the CFTC, said the regulator was committed to a harmonised approach to market regulation.
- Daniel Maguire appointed Global Head of SwapClear
5th March 2014 - Daniel Maguire replaces Michael Davie as Global Head of SwapClear, Davie to focus on LCH.Clearnet CEO role.
- CME Clearing Europe expands OTC interest rate swap offerings
27th February 2014 - Additional products build on CME Group's interest rate swaps initiative
- ICE Trade Vault Europe provides update on first day of trade reporting
14th February 2014 - 4.5 million trades reported to ICE Trade Vault Europe, trades reported for more than 300 market participants.
- Bank Vontobel selects smartTrade's LiquidityFX hosted solution
11th February 2014 - Swiss private bank Vontobel selects smartTradeTechnologies to power its FX platform.
- Acting CFTC chairman eyes remaining Dodd-Frank hurdles and other top issues
6th February 2014 - Mark Wetjen detailed the remaining issues for the CFTC as it finishes up with Dodd-Frank and considers other big-ticket items.
- TeraExchange connects to Traiana CreditLink
29th January 2014 - TeraExchange certifies with Traiana for pre-trade credit checking of swap trades.
- Lloyds joins Trad-X as a Founder
16th January 2014 - Lloyds Bank to join Tradition's Trad-X platform as a Founder participant.
- BBVA joins MTS Swaps
14th January 2014 - BBVA becomes eighth founding dealer and liquidity provider, MTS Swaps expected to go live in the coming weeks.
- Calypso interfaces with Tradeweb Markets SEF
11th December 2013 - Extension of Calypso End-User Clearing solution to support SEF connectivity, enabling mandatory SEF execution compliance.
- BofA Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs join EurexOTC Clear for IRS
28th November 2013 - BofA Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs become clearing members of EurexOTC Clear for Interest Rate Swaps.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed