Regulation Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Charles River and TRADEcho partner to automate MiFID II trade reporting
23rd August 2017 - Charles River Development has formalized a partnership agreement with TRADEcho to automate trade reporting under the European Union's Markets in Financial Directive II
- Instinet's second liquidity streaming relationship goes live with Sun Trading
18th August 2017 - Providing buy and sell side clients with additional bilateral liquidity ahead of MiFID II
- SEC uncovers insider trading ring
17th August 2017 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced insider trading charges against seven individuals who traded on confidential information about dozens of impending mergers and acquisitions
- Liquidnet appoints Patrick Strobel to head up EMEA technology team
17th August 2017 - Liquidnet announces strategic tech hire to support growth of Virtual High Touch MiFID II solutions
- CloudMargin unveils 'FlightPlan' for OTC derivatives community
15th August 2017 - CloudMargin's FlightPlan interactive microsite to help financial institutions navigate uncleared margin regulations through 2020
- JHC launches cloud based digital risk tool
14th August 2017 -
- Commcise delivers integrated MiFID II research payment solution to Pictet
14th August 2017 - CommciseBUY supports evaluation of execution services and broker relationships
- Thesys expands Market Structure platform for broker- dealer regulatory reporting compliance
10th August 2017 - Thesys Technologies is expanding its Market Structure Technology platform offering to broker-dealers for regulatory reporting and compliance solutions
- Green Key patents speech recognition for Wall Street
9th August 2017 - GreenKey awarded patent for speech-to-text engine designed for financial markets
- ESMA updates MiFID II guidelines
9th August 2017 - ESMA updates MiFID II guidelines on transaction reporting, order record keeping and clock synchronisation
- Thomson Reuters adds MiFID II research unbundling to Eikon
9th August 2017 - New entitlement solution and product alignments can improve compliance and productivity for buy-side clients
- Nordea implements CommciseBuy for RPA compliance
8th August 2017 - Large Nordic Asset Manager implements Commcise to deliver MiFID II Research Payment Accounting
- Singer selects Torstone Technology's MIFIR solution
8th August 2017 - N+1 Singer selects Torstone's InfernoRC module to meet transaction reporting requirements
- ICE to provide TCA for T. Rowe Price
2nd August 2017 - T. Rowe Price selects ICE Data Services' best execution for enhanced fixed income transaction cost analysis
- Deutsche Boerse Regulatory Reporting Hub partners with Reg.Tek.Solutions and Risk Focus for MiFID 2
2nd August 2017 - The Regulatory Reporting Hub of Deutsche Börse Group has launched a partnership with Risk Focus and its software subsidiary, RegTek.Solutions, headquartered in New York
- FINRA, Bats, NASDAQ and NYSE fine firms for Market Access Rule violations
28th July 2017 - Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, and Interactive Brokers fined a total of 4.75 million USD for violations of the SEC's Market Access Rule.
- Thomson Reuters preps for MiFID II FX derivatives requirements
27th July 2017 - Company enhances FXall and FX Trading desktops and begins customer onboarding to its regulated Multilateral Trading Facility.
- Sterling LIBOR to be replaced by 2021
27th July 2017 -
- Thomson Reuters enhances tick history in preparation for MiFID II
27th July 2017 - Tick History 2.0 provides increased granularity of content, additional reference data fields for new MiFID II data sources, and enhanced APIs for application development.
- FCA - MiFID II: applications received after 3 July 2017
25th July 2017 - From 3 January 2018, some firms will only be able to carry on activities that require authorisation under MiFID II if they have the required regulatory permissions.
- Marusan selects Fidessa for wholesale agency trading
25th July 2017 - Marusan Securities goes live with Fidessa's trading technology for its wholesale agency trading business.
- ITG rolls out new Triton features ahead of MiFID II
24th July 2017 - New tools to help traders achieve & demonstrate best execution.
- Edmond de Rothschild chooses Clearstream as partner for funds business
24th July 2017 - Edmond de Rothschild has chosen Clearstream as strategic partner to streamline and consolidate its third-party fund processing activities.
- TP ICAP appoints Bloomberg Entity Exchange for key MiFID II compliance role
24th July 2017 - Bloomberg's technology platform to help TP ICAP clients register onto new trading venues ahead of the introduction of MiFID II.
- QuantHouse introduces algo-trading stress testing for MiFID II
18th July 2017 - Quanthouse new algo-trading stress testing solution to be hosted at Interxion in London.
- Bats Europe rolls out penultimate MiFID II software release
18th July 2017 - Latest software release includes all major changes needed for MiFID II compliance, as Bats Europe nears full operational readiness for MiFID II.
- SWIFT extends KYC Registry membership to all supervised financial institutions
17th July 2017 - Community-driven move aims to increase transparency and support know your customer compliance across the industry.
- Bloomberg approved for FCA's MiFID II MDP testing
17th July 2017 - Bloomberg ARM and APA to commence testing in July 2017.
- Linedata releases latest version of Optima fund administration BPM tools
5th July 2017 -
- ESMA provides interim transparency calculations for MiFID 2
4th July 2017 -