Regulation Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- DTCC'S GMEI utility receives official accreditation from the GLEIF
27th March 2017 - SIX collaborates with DTCC's subsidiary operating the GMEI utility to issue LEIs in Switzerland.
- Ullink launches MiFID II trade reporting solution
22nd March 2017 - Multi-asset solution to help firms comply with post-trade transparency rules set to come into force in 2018.
- Baymarkets launches Clarity platform for RegTech solution delivery
22nd March 2017 - First two solutions available - Clarity Limit: pre-trade limits & risk checking, and Clarity Hub: multiple CCP interface.
- AxiomSL and Integration Alpha offer cloud-compliant regulatory reporting solution
22nd March 2017 - AxiomSL and Integration Alpha strategic partnership offers end-to-end Managed Services for risk and regulatory reporting.
- Plato Partnership completes deal with Trade Informatics PLIA platform
21st March 2017 - Plato Partnership signs collaboration agreement with Trade Informatics PLIA. The PLIA platform in Europe will be renamed PLIAPlato as part of the deal.
- Large fines in connection with Shanghai-Hong Kong Link
16th March 2017 - The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has handed down its first penalties relating to a large array of charges for illegal activity through the Shanghai-Hong Kong Connect Link.
- INDATA enhances platform functionality for MIFID II requirements
15th March 2017 - Release of iPM Epic includes enhanced compliance, data management and trading updates.
- ICE statement on CAT's Trayport ruling
14th March 2017 - Intercontinental Exchange statement on Competition Appeal Tribunal's Trayport ruling.
- SIX approved to launch Trade Repository for Switzerland
13th March 2017 - Having received approval from FINMA as an official Swiss derivative trade repository, SIX Securities Services is set to launch its central trade repository in Switzerland - the SIX Trade Repository.
- MTS launches dedicated MiFID II compliance portal
13th March 2017 - Fixed income platforms enhanced to comply with updated European rules. Dedicated MiFID II portal launched on www.mtsmarkets.com
- UK companies dismissed from US Libor/Tibor litigation
13th March 2017 - ICAP Europe, Tullett Prebon and Lloyds dismissed from yen Libor litigation In US.
- NEX Optimisation launches regulatory reporting platform
9th March 2017 - NEX Optimisation announces the launch of NEX Regulatory Reporting, an end-to-end regulatory reporting platform.
- Thomson Reuters and Tradeweb create MiFID II compliance solutions
9th March 2017 - New suite of services aims to simplify regulatory compliance for financial markets participants in 2018 as Thomson Reuters releases new MiFID II test data to clients.
- Convergex releases 'Take Your Trump-erature' survey results
8th March 2017 - Survey finds almost 74% of respondents think President Trump will have a positive impact on the financial markets while only 40% approve of the job Trump is doing thus far.
- TRADEcho to provide trade publication for SIX Swiss Exchange
7th March 2017 - SIX Swiss Exchange approves the London Stock Exchange's TRADEcho service as a Trade Data Monitor.
- NEX Reg think tank appoints Kay Swinburne MEP as chair
2nd March 2017 - NEX Optimisation appoints Kay Swinburne MEP to chair new regulatory think tank.
- Ullink adds MiFID2 support with UL APPIA 8 release
2nd March 2017 - Ullink FIX engine extended with support for MiFID2-compliant timestamps and FIX tags.
- Trax and Droit provide EMIR eligibility and derivatives reporting service
27th February 2017 - Trax and Droit partner to provide EMIR eligibility and derivatives reporting service.
- ITG launches turnkey Research Payment Account solution
27th February 2017 - Enhanced Research Payment Account provides funding and payment flexibility to adapt to MiFID II rules.
- CloudMargin and SmartDX address EU, UK, US variation margin rules
27th February 2017 - CloudMargin and SmartDX collaborate to help derivatives market participants meet new variation margin rules imposed this week.
- FIX Protocol adds extensions to meet MiFID II and MiFIR requirements
27th February 2017 - Enhancements to the FIX Protoco Extension Pack cover trade reporting requirements, venue waiver indicators, algorithm and trader IDs and short-sell marking.
- New doubt cast on LSE Deutsche Boerse merger
27th February 2017 - London Stock Exchange 'highly unlikely' to be able to meet 'disproportionate' demands from European Commission to sell its 60% stake in MTS.
- Euclid Opportunities invests in RSRCHXchange
23rd February 2017 -
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
23rd February 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- AxiomSL appoints Andrew Wood as Country Manager for Australia
21st February 2017 - AxiomSL announces Asia Pacific expansion with senior appointment in Australia.
- EU financial transaction tax faces yet more roadblocks
20th February 2017 - This time insurance firms and pension funds are the problem.
- Convergex appoints Robin Strong as MD
16th February 2017 - Convergex expands European footprint in preparation for MiFID II.
- Fidessa: Not all tails wag the dog
10th February 2017 - Fidessa regulation expert Christian Voigt considers clock synchronisation under MiFID II RTS 25.
- IPC launches Connexus Chrono
7th February 2017 - IPC's clock synchronization and time stamping service to enable auditable and compliant trading.
- IHS Markit and Pirum Systems to provide SFTR reporting solution
7th February 2017 -