Regulation Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- TORA and UnaVista partner for MiFID II transaction reporting
22nd June 2017 - TORA partners with London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista for MiFID II transaction reporting.
- Eze Software launches MiFID II commission management platform
22nd June 2017 - Cloud solution aims to cover full MiFID II workflow.
- Ex-Barclays John Varley steps down from BlackRock board
21st June 2017 - Former Barclays director, currently facing charges by the UK's Serious Fraud Office, resigns from BlackRock board of directors.
- SFO charges Barclays in 2008 Qatar capital raising case
20th June 2017 - Serious Fraud Office charges four senior Barclays executives with conspiracy to commit fraud during the 2008 financial crisis.
- UnaVista's RegTech Partner Programme welcomes 20th member
20th June 2017 - 20 firms have joined London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista Partner Programme in the first half of 2017.
- Broadridge launches SFTR trade reporting solution
20th June 2017 - Broadridge trade reporting solution addresses ESMA's SFTR regulatory change.
- IHS Markit and Deloitte address MiFID II compliance for outreach and repapering
19th June 2017 - Strategic alliance to provide holistic managed service powered by Outreach360 technology.
- Trax and Bats Europe connect for MIFID II equities trade reporting
15th June 2017 - Trax and Bats Europe provide routing connectivity via single reporting link for direct or assisted reporting.
- FIA response to EC proposal on clearing in Europe
14th June 2017 - FIA remains concerned regarding possible forced relocation.
- BlackBerry and VoxSmart partner for MiFID II compliance
13th June 2017 - BlackBerry UEM and VSmart enable firms to capture, record, store and analyze mobile voice, text and third-party instant messaging apps.
- ResearchPool launches MiFID II solution - TRUE
13th June 2017 - Tool for Research Usage and Evaluation (TRUE) enables MiFID Il compliant research management and control.
- AQMetrics enhances platform for new SEC investment company reporting rules
1st June 2017 - AQMetrics announces platform updates to support registered investment firms.
- Portware joins FXPA
1st June 2017 - Portware partners with Foreign Exchange Professionals Association.
- Colt adds Equiduct to Colt PrizmNet
1st June 2017 - Equiduct Exchange connection to Colt PrizmNet helps firms meet MiFID II best execution requirements.
- ESMA authorises Bloomberg to operate a European trade repository
31st May 2017 - The European Securities and Markets Authority approves Bloomberg Trade Repository (BTRL) to operate a trade repository in Europe.
- Michael Grecoff leaves Cinnober to found start-up DAHU Technologies
31st May 2017 - Michael Grecoff, Head of Americas and International Sales at Cinnober Financial Technology has left Cinnober to fully focus as co-founder and CEO of DAHU Technologies.
- CFTC permits Eurex Zurich to trade by direct access from the U.S.
31st May 2017 - Eurex Zurich can provide its identified members or other participants located in the U.S. with direct access to its electronic order entry and trade matching system.
- ESMA issues principles on supervisory approach to relocations from the UK
31st May 2017 - The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an Opinion setting out general principles aimed at fostering consistency in authorisation, supervision and enforcement related to the relocation of entities, activities and functions from the United Kingdom.
- Cordium expands US broker-dealer services
31st May 2017 - Cordium launches new regulatory hosting solution in the United States.
- SIX Swiss Exchange survey: Block trading remains a growth area despite trader uncertainty around forthcoming regulations
30th May 2017 - Regulation is overwhelmingly the biggest hurdle traders face, according to a survey of equity, bond and other product traders in the UK and Europe conducted by SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Iress and ITG speed up trading costs analysis
30th May 2017 - IRESS and ITG align systems to enable mutual IRESS and ITG clients to receive more comprehensive and efficient analysis of their trades.
- IHS Markit launches Outreach360 MiFID II solution
24th May 2017 - IHS Markit launches Outreach360 MiFID II solution for outreach and repapering.
- Instinet launches RQ Connect
24th May 2017 - Offers open connectivity to third party data for research distribution, monitoring and evaluations; creates a provider-neutral hub for MiFID II research payments.
- IDB Bank implements Linedata Capitalstream platform
24th May 2017 - Discount Bank of New York deploys Linedata Capitalstream solution.
- RSRCHXchange to offer research consumption data via CorpAxe platform for MiFID II compliance
23rd May 2017 - RSRCHXchange announces a partnership with CorpAxe,to make research consumption data available to mutual buy-side customers.
- EBA consults on cloud computing guidance
19th May 2017 - The European Banking Authority has launched a consultation setting out its guidance for the use of cloud service providers by financial institutions.
- CFTC launches FinTech initiative-LabCFTC
18th May 2017 - The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) approves the creation of LabCFTC, a new initiative aimed at promoting responsible FinTech innovation.
- SEC halts quadruple-leverage ETFs
17th May 2017 - Commission flip-flops on earlier announcements
- SEC approves speed bump on NYSE MKT
17th May 2017 - NYSE MKT to rebrand to NYSE American
- NEX Optimisation appoints Colin Murphy as chief commercial officer
17th May 2017 -