Networks Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Liquidnet appoints Patrick Strobel to head up EMEA technology team
17th August 2017 - Liquidnet announces strategic tech hire to support growth of Virtual High Touch MiFID II solutions
- Liquidnet launches Targeted Invitations for Algos in Europe
15th August 2017 - Targeted Invitations for Algos delivers access to latent market liquidity as part of Liquidnet's Virtual High Touch offering
- Hudson Fiber Network selects Epsilon to extend network reach
9th August 2017 - Epsilon provides HFN with global networking services via its London, New York and Hong Kong facilities
- NEX expands Harmony network for MIFID II
7th August 2017 - NEX Optimisation has enhanced its existing messaging services to help clients prepare for the 3 January 2018 MiFID II go-live
- BSO moves into Taiwan to deliver new connectivity routes to emerging markets
4th July 2017 - BSO announces a direct connectivity link from the Taipei Internet Exchange to venues in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Sale of Perseus Networks backed by Goldman
16th June 2017 - GTT expands reach with acquisition of Perseus for 37.5 million USD, plus the assumption of approximately 3 million USD in capital leases.
- Calastone completes blockchain test for mutual funds
12th June 2017 - Calastone aims to reduce frictional cost of trading mutual funds by placing marketplace on a blockchain.
- Citi's Takis Christias joins Liquidnet
1st June 2017 - Liquidnet appoints Takis Christias as Head of Trading Strategies EMEA.
- Stephen Grady joins Liquidnet
25th May 2017 - Stephen Grady has joined Liquidnet Europe as Non-Executive Director.
- BSO supplies connectivity services to CME Group customers
18th May 2017 - BSO signs with CME Group to deliver global connectivity services to CME Group customers.
- BAML joins Neptune's network
17th May 2017 - Addition of Bank of America Merrill Lynch to Neptune's network brings total to 22 banks signed to participate with 19 live.
- Liquidnet expands EMEA team to focus on US equities
10th April 2017 - Liquidnet appoints Simon Gilbert as Sales Director to source institutional liquidity in US equities.
- EdgeConneX partners with Salt Lake Internet eXchange
6th April 2017 - Salt Lake Internet eXchange provides tethered connectivity and peering via EdgeConneX-XMission partnership, creating direct routes for content, cloud and IoT localization.
- Sucden selects BSO for London/Hong Kong connectivity
4th April 2017 - Sucden Financial picks BSO for global network connectivity into Hong Kong.
- Seaborn and Werthein connect Argentina, Brazil and the US
3rd April 2017 - Seaborn Networks and Grupo Werthein to build a new submarine fiber optic cable system connecting Argentina and Brazil, with onward connectivity to the US.
- Custom Connect launches CC Insight for in-depth network intelligence
31st March 2017 -
- IPC launches Global Exchange Reach solution
29th March 2017 -
- Anova goes live with patented wireless to fiber arbitration service between Bats and NASDAQ.
20th March 2017 - Product offers 'self-healing' between disparate transport mediums, ensuring a packet is never dropped in fast markets or inclement weather.
- SLS provides JP Morgan with access to block liquidity
17th March 2017 - JP Morgan starts trading in SIX Swiss Exchange Liquidnet Service (SLS).
- Liquidnet expands Next Gen algo suite in Canada
7th March 2017 - Liquidnet centralizes block liquidity in Canada.
- Colt to launch high-bandwidth services in Hong Kong by July 2017
1st March 2017 - Expansion of Colt IQ Network to Hong Kong sets a new standard for 100Gbps services.
- R.J. O'Brien Limited selects BSO for connectivity
22nd February 2017 - R.J. O'Brien Limited has selected BSO's 10G low-latency network ring for its core global connectivity.
- Neptune adds Nomura and Jefferies to network
10th February 2017 - Neptune Networks, the open-standard network for bond real-time AXE indications, has announced the addition of Nomura and Jefferies to its network.
- TSE selects Juniper to upgrade arrownet platform
30th January 2017 - Tokyo Stock Exchange deploys Juniper Networks' MX480 3D Universal Edge Router.
- Liquidnet launches innovation hub
22nd November 2016 - Liquidnet Labs provides buy-side traders access to Liquidnet's newest ideas and enhancements currently under development.
- Liquidnet launches new technology for the buy-side
10th November 2016 - Liquidnet's Virtual High Touch supports the shifting balance of power from the sell side to the buy side. Includes launch of second generation Algo Ranking Model and Real-Time Course Correction.
- Citi and Deutsche Bank join Neptune
10th November 2016 - Citi and Deutsche Bank to take stakes in Neptune's open-standard network for bond pre-trade real-time AXE indications.
- GTT to acquire Hibernia Networks for USD 590 million
9th November 2016 - Acquisition adds strategic global fiber assets, including ultra-low latency routes. Expands service portfolio and client base, and increases scale.
- Colt to revamp Japanese network infrastructure
25th October 2016 - Colt announces revamp of fibre-optic network and Layer 2 network expansion in Japan.
- IPC extends financial markets network products to Connexus platform
20th October 2016 -