Complex Event Processing Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Thasos Group launches real-time location information feed, Streams
9th August 2017 - Thasos Group launches Streams, a real-time location information feed, providing ability to forecast company fundamentals
- Wall Street Horizon adds major European & Asian Index constituents to global dataset
20th July 2017 - Addition sees clients get Enchilada's full 40+ corporate event datasets for FTSE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, Hang Seng 50, Nikkei 225, EAFE and Dow Jones STOXX 1000 constituent companies.
- Thomson Reuters launches first Asia apps on Eikon via App Studio
23rd August 2016 - Thomson Reuters has launched its first two Asia apps on Eikon via App Studio in partnership with FinTech startups Amareos and Oddup.
- What is Anomaly Detection anyway? - ITRS
23rd March 2016 - An anomaly is a deviation from an expected norm or pattern. Now that machine learning, advanced statistics and event processing are all being used in the ITOA domain, users have the opportunity for the first time to use a range of different techniques to identify issues before they become problems. By Guy Warren, CEO, ITRS
- Digital Contact expands big data engine
19th August 2015 - Digital Contact prepares to launch new new investments based monitoring tool, trading.co.uk.
- Thomson Reuters expands MarketPsych analysis service
1st June 2015 - New Thomson Reuters MarketPsych Indices on companies deepens insight available to investors about emotions and perceptions embedded in news, blogs and social media, and the impact on markets and trading strategies.
- RavenPack partners with FactSet to distribute equity sentiment indicators
24th March 2015 - Partnership will enable FactSet clients to incorporate RavenPack sentiment indicators into investment and trading strategies.
- KCG to launch new risk arbitrage group
2nd March 2015 - Eric Laumann appointed head of KCG's risk arbitrage group. Team to include Jason King and veteran event-driven trader Louis Juliano.
- Market Surveillance, it's a Matter of Risk Management
23rd February 2015 - Technology is making a sweeping transformation in trading styles from the accelerating use of algorithms. The increased automation overlaid on a complex market structure provides fertile ground to a broad spectrum of market manipulation and abusive behaviors. This has set the stage for increasing regulatory oversight where the burden of proof rests with market participants to demonstrate control over their trading activity. Surveillance consequently becomes a matter of risk management.
- TMX Datalinx to distribute Wall Street Horizon data products
18th February 2015 - TMX Datalinx to become global distributor of Wall Street Horizon's data products.
- Adaptive Consulting and Software AG announce strategic partnership
4th August 2014 - Partnership to combine Adaptive's technology with Software AG's product set.
- AlgoFast launches event trading platform
26th June 2014 - AlgoFast launches first fully digital event trading platform available to retail consumers.
- Vulpes selects OneTick solution
19th November 2013 - Vulpes chooses OneTick for quant research and mathematical modeling.
- Datawatch to acquire Panopticon Software
17th June 2013 - Datawatch to deliver real-time big data visual discovery solutions with purchase of Panopticon in deal valued at approximately $31.4 million
- TIBCO buys StreamBase
11th June 2013 - StreamBase acquisition strengthens TIBCO event processing & real-time analytics
- Panopticon appoints COO
10th June 2013 - Tony Evans joins Panopticon Software in newly created role of Chief Operating Officer
- Panopticon enhances data visualization software suite
5th June 2013 - Panopticon releases version 6.2.2: extends real time capabilities in Java
- CQG partners with Deutsche Börse AlphaFlash Trader
29th May 2013 - CQG APIs power event trading in AlphaFlash Trader
- Optiver implements OneTick throughout APAC region
18th April 2013 - OneTick to support building, testing and running quantitative models for proprietary trading firm
- Progress Apama upgrades CEP platform
18th April 2013 - Latest update introduces dynamic, native compilation to deliver performance boost
- StreamBase to deliver CEP platform to Hithink in China
9th April 2013 - Chinese financial information services provider will deploy StreamBase to deliver event-based trading applications tailored to the Chinese market
- Bloomberg integrates live Twitter feeds with financial platform
4th April 2013 - Bloomberg Professional service first to give investors the ability to incorporate tweets into their decision making process
- Quantopian's Fetcher applies any dataset to trading algos
2nd April 2013 - Combination of any time-series data with price data opens new possibilities for quantitative trading
- Coastal Management deploys OneTick for quant research
26th March 2013 - Quantitative investment management firm selects OneMarketData's OneTick CEP and tick data solution