ETFs Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Optiver & Equiduct offer best execution for equities and ETFs
20th December 2017 - Optiver to support Equiduct in offering retail and institutional brokers best execution for equities and ETFs
- BNP Paribas Asset Management adds to ETF & Indexed Fund Solutions sales team
4th December 2017 -
- Eurex launches new FI hedging tools
16th November 2017 -
- Itiviti integrates IHS Markit ETF data in Delta One solution
31st October 2017 - ETF solution integrates Tbricks by Itiviti trading platform with SOLA, the ETF data service from IHS Markit
- CBOE Holdings announces plans to launch options on S&P Select Sector Indices
12th September 2017 - New index options enable investors to incorporate U.S. sector investing strategies into their portfolios
- TWSE and Nasdaq sign MoU
8th September 2017 - Taiwan Stock Exchange and Nasdaq sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Horizon partners with ULTUMUS
26th July 2017 - Partnership to combine Horizon's trading system with the complete reference and composition managed data service for ETF data provided by ULTUMUS.
- Eurex unlocks new hedging tools
4th July 2017 - Eurex offers exchange traded market for the corporate bond segment in Europe.
- Pershing launches no-transaction-fee ETF platform
16th June 2017 - BNY Mellon's Pershing launches no-transaction-fee ETF platform; Introduces FundVest ETF.
- Broadridge adds MSCI ESG Fund Metrics to Global Market Intelligence platform
13th June 2017 - New data and analytics provide transparency on the environmental, social and governance characteristics of over 26,000 mutual funds
- SEC halts quadruple-leverage ETFs
17th May 2017 - Commission flip-flops on earlier announcements
- SEC approves listing of S&P 500 ETF with quadruple leverage
4th May 2017 - MOAR leverage!
- State Street Global Advisors announces appointments
4th May 2017 - Noel Archard appointed as the head of global SPDR product, Seth Morrison named head of global SPDR marketing.
- Bats announces dedicated data feeds for U.S. listed ETFs
2nd May 2017 - Bats ETF implied liquidity feed will provide data on individual funds.
- BTIG's Global Portfolio and ETF Trading Group launches benchmark market on close algorithm
25th January 2017 - BTIG's latest algorithm streams historical close and imbalance metrics to determine a reverse implementation shortfall.
- BNY Mellon appoints Jeff McCarthy as CEO, ETFs
16th January 2017 - BNY Mellon names former NASDAQ exec Jeff McCarthy as Chief Executive Officer, Exchange Traded Funds.
- GF International selects Euroclear's international ETF structure for first listing
12th January 2017 - Euroclear offers international investors access to RMB ETF products.
- First ETF tracking S&P 500 VIX volatility futures index debuts on TWSE
30th December 2016 - Taiwan Stock Exchange's Fubon S&P 500 VIX Short-term Futures ETF tracks a U.S. volatility index.
- SSGA and Bloomberg expand access to fixed income ETF creation & redemption
19th December 2016 - State Street Global Advisors and Bloomberg announce enhancements to Bloomberg's Fixed Income ETF Basket service.
- PIMCO settles charges of misleading investors about ETF performance
2nd December 2016 - PIMCO to retain an independent compliance consultant and pay nearly $20 million to settle charges that it misled investors about the performance of one its first actively managed ETFs and failed to accurately value certain fund securities.
- Euronext selects LiquidMetrix for best execution analytics platform
22nd November 2016 - Euronext chooses Strategic Insight's LiquidMetrix for its best execution analytics platform.
- Bats names Dave Nadig CEO of ETF.com
18th November 2016 - FactSet's Dave Nadig rejoins ETF.com. Replaces current CEO David Lichtblau.
- State Street appoints Global SPDR COO
7th November 2016 - State Street Global Advisors names Malcolm Smith as Global SPDR Chief Operating Officer.
- Goldman Sachs Hedge Industry VIP ETF launches
3rd November 2016 - Goldman Sachs Hedge Industry VIP ETF seeks to track an index of 50 stocks widely held by hedge fund managers.
- SEC staff provides additional economic analysis on proposed derivatives rule
2nd November 2016 - Securities and Exchange Commission staff made available additional economic analysis related to the Commission's proposed rule regarding the use of derivatives by registered funds and business development companies.
- DataArt and Deutsche Borse create ETF eLearning program
19th October 2016 - Deutsche Börse and DataArt partner to create interactive eLearning program on Exchange Traded Funds.
- Taiwan and Korea Exchanges announce cross listing of ETFs
9th October 2016 - Taiwan Stock Exchange and Korea Exchange expand ties with cross-listed ETFs.
- Euroclear selected for first European listing of ICBC Credit Suisse ETF
29th July 2016 -
- NYSE successfully petitions to simplify process for actively managed ETFs
25th July 2016 -
- ETF Securities launches first Gold ETCs on Euroclear's Fundsettle platform
21st July 2016 - Gold Bullion Securities (GBS) and ETFS Physical Gold (PHAU) now available to mutual fund investors via FundSettle platform.