People Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Hotspot appoints Head of FX Liquidity Analysis
28th April 2017 - Jon Weinberg joins Hotspot from UBS, to be based in London.
- Visible Alpha announces two senior hires
27th April 2017 - Visible Alpha hires Mark McNerny and Janet Stemberger to support expansion.
- Broadridge appoints Global Chief Marketing Officer
27th April 2017 - Deborah A. Bussière to lead development of marketing strategies as Broadridge celebrates ten-year anniversary.
- trueEX hires former Deutsche Bank executive Yoshida
26th April 2017 - trueEX appoints Chris Yoshida to lead sales, marketing and strategy.
- DTCC names four new members to Board of Directors
24th April 2017 - Michael Herskovitz, Kathleen Lynch, Umesh Subramanian, and Lara J. Warner join DTCC board.
- Redline appoints Patrick Lau as Director of EMEA Sales London
24th April 2017 - Patrick Lau assumes leadership of EMEA sales at Redline Trading Solutions.
- HKEX and LME announce new LME Chief Executive and leadership structure
21st April 2017 - Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing and the London Metal Exchange appoint Matthew Chamberlain as Chief Executive of the LME. James Proudlock named as Managing Director and Head of Market Development for the LME and LME Clear.
- State Street adds to institutional investor services team
20th April 2017 - Former PricewaterhouseCoopers and Bank of New York Mellon veterans appointed to lead US asset owner teams.
- Axioma appoints George N. Patterson as MD, Corporate Strategy
18th April 2017 - Former CIO of Multi-Asset Investments at Bank of Montreal joins Axioma as Managing Director, Corporate Strategy.
- Deutsche Bank announces Global Markets Americas hires
13th April 2017 - Deutsche Bank hires Lori Arndt, Christopher McCarthy, and Ronnie Shah for Global Markets Americas.
- BlackRock strategist joins Axioma as Head of Index Business
11th April 2017 - Ex-BlackRock executive Christopher Woida joins Axioma as Managing Director, Index Solutions.
- Daniel Maguire appointed LCH COO
11th April 2017 - Daniel Maguire adds development and execution of integrated global product strategy to rates and FX derivatives role.
- SIX Exchange Regulation appoints new heads of trading supervision and issuer regulation
6th April 2017 - Sabir Sheikh to head up issuer regulation and Jared Bibler to be in charge of trading supervision at SIX Exchange Regulation.
- ITG names two new Managing Directors
4th April 2017 - ITG promotes Kiri Pettigrew and Bryan Blake to managing director positions.
- DTCC names Michael McClain General Manager Equity Clearing
3rd April 2017 - DTCC appoints Michael McClain Managing Director and General Manager of Equity Clearing.
- Santander risk chief to join MarketInvoice
3rd April 2017 - MarketInvoice appoints Santander's Shaun Alexander as Head of Risk.
- NEX: EBS BrokerTec announces new internal structure for EBS
29th March 2017 - EBS BrokerTec, a NEX Group business, announces a new internal structure for its electronic foreign exchange business, EBS.
- BCS Global Markets appoints co-CEOs for London
28th March 2017 - Tim Bevan and Bradley Duke named co-Chief Executives for BCS Prime Brokerage (BCS UK).
- Axioma Names Jacqueline Gaillard as Managing Director, People & Talent
28th March 2017 -
- Quantopian hires Leslie Baccini as Director of Investor Relations
24th March 2017 - Algorithmic trading platform and educational community expands financial team.
- Burton-Taylor nabs TABB's Andy Nybo as Director of Exchange Vertical
23rd March 2017 - Burton-Taylor International Consulting, a division of TP ICAP's data & analytics group, has appointed Andy Nybo as Director of its Exchange Vertical research practice.
- Dennis King joins BTIG as MD in Debt Capital Markets.
21st March 2017 - BTIG adds Debt Capital Markets Expertise with appointment of Dennis King as Managing Director.
- SmartStream appoints Richard Bowler as CFO
21st March 2017 - Richard Bowler joins SmartStream as Chief Financial Officer.
- MarketInvoice appoints Zopa's Giles Andrews as chair
20th March 2017 - Giles Andrews appointed as MarketInvoice chairman of the board of directors.
- BTIG appoints Filip Skala and John Curley to executive roles
17th March 2017 - BTIG expands Transition Management and Global Portfolio and ETF Trading Group with appointment of Filip Skala and John Curley.
- BTIG Fixed Income Credit Group adds Michael Stewart and Michael Di Felice
15th March 2017 -
- State Street appoints John Lehner to head IMS business
15th March 2017 - BNY Mellon Tech CEO, John Lehner, joins State Street as EVP and Head of Investment Manager Services business.
- Brendan Bradley, former Eurex CIO, joins Global Alternatives
6th March 2017 - Appointment made in preparation for Global Alternatives' launch of Prop-X property trading exchange.
- NEX Reg think tank appoints Kay Swinburne MEP as chair
2nd March 2017 - NEX Optimisation appoints Kay Swinburne MEP to chair new regulatory think tank.
- GreenKey appoints Nader Shwayhat as CEO
1st March 2017 - Veteran FinTech leader has track record of driving innovation, building businesses based on real-time communications, trading workflow.