People Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Dennis King joins BTIG as MD in Debt Capital Markets.
21st March 2017 - BTIG adds Debt Capital Markets Expertise with appointment of Dennis King as Managing Director.
- SmartStream appoints Richard Bowler as CFO
21st March 2017 - Richard Bowler joins SmartStream as Chief Financial Officer.
- MarketInvoice appoints Zopa's Giles Andrews as chair
20th March 2017 - Giles Andrews appointed as MarketInvoice chairman of the board of directors.
- BTIG appoints Filip Skala and John Curley to executive roles
17th March 2017 - BTIG expands Transition Management and Global Portfolio and ETF Trading Group with appointment of Filip Skala and John Curley.
- BTIG Fixed Income Credit Group adds Michael Stewart and Michael Di Felice
15th March 2017 -
- State Street appoints John Lehner to head IMS business
15th March 2017 - BNY Mellon Tech CEO, John Lehner, joins State Street as EVP and Head of Investment Manager Services business.
- Brendan Bradley, former Eurex CIO, joins Global Alternatives
6th March 2017 - Appointment made in preparation for Global Alternatives' launch of Prop-X property trading exchange.
- NEX Reg think tank appoints Kay Swinburne MEP as chair
2nd March 2017 - NEX Optimisation appoints Kay Swinburne MEP to chair new regulatory think tank.
- GreenKey appoints Nader Shwayhat as CEO
1st March 2017 - Veteran FinTech leader has track record of driving innovation, building businesses based on real-time communications, trading workflow.
- RSRCHXchange appoints former Instinet CEO and others
1st March 2017 - RSRCHXchange board adds Adam Toms, former Instinet Europe CEO, Don Guiney, former senior partner at Freshfields, and Michael MacFadgen, NEX director. Alan MacDonald joins from Nomura and UBS.
- John Agnew, Drew Hall and Evan Jones join BTIG's Fixed Income Credit Group
28th February 2017 - BTIG strengthens Fixed Income Credit Group with John Agnew, Drew Hall and Evan Jones.
- NEX Exchange appoints TriOptima COO Mireille Dyrberg to its Board
28th February 2017 - Mireille Dyrberg joins Nex Exchange Board as a Non-Executive Director.
- Christophe Roupie joins MarketAxess
28th February 2017 - MarketAxess appoints former AXA Investment Global Head of Trading Christophe Roupie as Head of Europe and Asia.
- OTC Exchange Network appoints Blockchain architect Drew Rasmussen as CTO
27th February 2017 - OTC Exchange Network announces appointment of Blockchain architect Drew Rasmussen as Chief Technology Officer.
- Fidessa appoints US Head of Electronic Execution
21st February 2017 - Fidessa appoints Chris Monnery to head its Electronic Execution business in the US.
- Nasdaq announces new leadership for Fixed Income and Post-trade in the Nordics and Baltics
16th February 2017 - Fredrik Ekström takes responsibility for Nordic Fixed Income and Nasdaq Clearing, Julia Haglind new President of Nasdaq Clearing, Arminta Saladziene new Head of Securities Services and Chairman of Broker Services' Board of Directors.
- Convergex appoints Robin Strong as MD
16th February 2017 - Convergex expands European footprint in preparation for MiFID II.
- Cinnober appoints Citi's Patrick Tessier as COO
14th February 2017 - Cinnober forms management team for new subsidiary, Patrick Tessier joins as COO.
- Colt appoints Andrew Housden as VP of Capital Markets
14th February 2017 - BT Global Services' Andrew Housden joins Colt to lead its go-to-market strategy for Capital Markets in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Former US Treasury official & Board Chairman of NCUA join OpenDoor team
10th February 2017 - OpenDoor Trading appoints Darcy Bradbury, former Assistant US Treasury Secretary for Financial Markets, to its Board of Directors; and Debbie Matz, former Board Chairman of the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), to its Advisory Board.
- Nasdaq Copenhagen appoints Nikolaj Kosakewitsch as president
9th February 2017 - Carnegie Investment Bank's Nikolaj Kosakewitsch named as new president of Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- Hotspot promotes Leit, Watras to Europe, Asia roles
9th February 2017 -
- BTIG adds three to Fixed Income Credit Group
7th February 2017 - BTIG expands Fixed Income Credit Group with Darren Haines, George Brickfield and Michael Miele.
- TriOptima CEO steps down
6th February 2017 - Per Sjöberg, CEO of TriOptima, has decided to step down and will be replaced by Stuart Connolly.
- ITG names Robert Ferstenberg Global Head of Quantitative Research and Execution Analytics.
6th February 2017 - ITG names Robert Ferstenberg Global Head of Quantitative Research and Execution Analytics
- DTCC appoints Ann Shuman as General Counsel
1st February 2017 - Larry Thompson steps down to focus full energies on Vice Chairman responsibilities.
- Liquidnet increases focus on hedge funds with new hire
1st February 2017 - European sales role at Liquidnet for industry veteran, Dan Squires
- TORA appoints former Barclays Director, opens European office
27th January 2017 - TORA opens European regional office and makes senior appointment.
- Xignite expands leadership team, opens NY office
24th January 2017 - Xignite opens New York office, adds financial services industry veterans.
- LME Chief Executive retires
23rd January 2017 - Garry Jones to retire as London Metal Exchange Chief Executive, Matthew Chamberlain appointed interim Chief Executive.