Back Office Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Linedata releases latest version of Optima fund administration BPM tools
5th July 2017 -
- NRI adds new functionality to I-STAR Suite
20th July 2016 - New feature from Nomura Research Institute will enable increased engagement in post-trade activities and respond to JPX's derivatives trading system.
- GBST appoints head of EMEA
1st July 2016 - GBST names David Simpson as head of Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Post-Trade Risks… Settling the Cost - Trax
10th July 2015 - Trax releases white paper outlining the costs and risks associated with failing to properly identify and resolve post-trade events on trade date. Chris Smith, head of Post-Trade, comments.
- Joint effort announced for OTC swaps margin utility
7th July 2015 - Leading global banks, service providers and market infrastructures create new hub for end-to-end margin processing
- Collateral advantage
3rd June 2015 - Regulatory changes and shifts in technology requirements have delivered collateral management to the front office.
- Bitcoin hype to blockchain reality - Barclays
29th May 2015 - Still early, but stay tuned for disruption, say Barclays analysts in a research note.
- AFME European Post-Trade Conference: Struggle and revolution
13th May 2015 - Post-trade infrastructures are struggling to meet the challenges of enormous changes being imposed on the industry while keenly observing tech trends that could revolutionise services.
- GMS joins Misys InFusion Partner Programme
20th April 2015 - Global Market Solutions partners with Misys to provide additional European treasury and capital markets project knowledge.
- Liquidnet chooses BNP Paribas for back office services
17th December 2014 - BNP Paribas Securities Services selected by Liquidnet to provide suite of back office services.
- Linedata announces Linedata Optima BPM
4th November 2014 - Linedata launches business process management tools for fund accounting and administration.
- Aegon Asset Management Netherlands chooses SimCorp Dimension
28th October 2014 - SimCorp Dimension selected to provide new back office platform for Aegon Asset Management.
- Feature: Hong Kong-Shanghai link nears launch date
7th October 2014 - The Shanghai-Hong Kong Connect link is set to change the way foreign investment flows into mainland China. But just as integration pains surface from Beijing-Hong Kong political links, so too are there some big hurdles to overcome in time for an expected mid-October launch date.
- diliger enhances procurement service with comparison reports
9th September 2014 - New grid reports make it easier to compare capital markets solutions and negates need to maintain in-house records
- SimCorp tackles latest TR requirements, sets up European TR user group
5th September 2014 - Clients successfully meet new requirements for derivatives reporting as set out under EMIR and benefit from more efficient derivatives handling
- SIX Financial Information offers time savings with fully web-based corporate actions data
4th September 2014 - SIX Financial Information emphasises its dedication to providing an innovative and targeted ASP solution to the financial industry with the new release of the VDF Event Diary.
- Confluence launches in Dublin
11th February 2014 - Confluence opens Dublin office to address investment industry move to data automation.
- Linedata opens APAC local support facility for back office clients
18th December 2013 - Linedata provides 24 hour support coverage from new Hong Kong facility.
- DIR adopts Torstone Inferno software for Myanmar exchange
16th September 2013 - Torstone provides Daiwa Institute of Research with back office software for brokers in Myanmar's new securities market.
- Buy-siders struggling with derivatives processing, poll shows
29th August 2013 - A survey by SimCorp painted a picture of traditional buy side firms struggling to deal with derivatives processing.
- Riyad Bank chooses Calypso for front-to-back-office support
9th July 2013 - Saudi bank selects Calypso's straight-through-processing capabilities and Islamic finance coverage
- EDI opens Morocco office
5th June 2013 - Exchange Data International opens office in Morocco to enhance EMEA markets coverage
- Dion deploys TradeCentre at Hartleys
30th May 2013 - Dion Global Solutions launches new trading platform for Australian market
- Misys releases buy-side solution - Sophis VALUE v5
20th May 2013 - Sophis VALUE v5 for improves front-to-back portfolio and risk management
- Otkritie goes live with Calypso Technology
25th April 2013 - Otkritie Capital rolls out Calypso in front and back office for Repo and Securities Lending and Borrowing trading
- Israel's Bank Leumi selects Calypso for capital markets support
8th April 2013 - Calypso to deliver full cross-asset, front-to-back office functionalities for first major Israeli client
- FFastFill extends connection to HKMEx
20th March 2013 - FFastFill expands trading and clearing capabilities and conforms to the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange
- Omgeo and Enfusion partner to automate ETD post-trade processing
5th March 2013 - Omgeo and Enfusion team on automating exchange-traded derivatives post-trade processes for hedge fund traders