Futures Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- ICE moves energy futures to US in response to MiFID 2
16th January 2018 - Intercontinental Exchange to move trading on 245 futures and options contracts from Europe to the US following stricter MiFID 2 regulations
- CME Group and Japan Exchange begin trading Japanese Yen-Denominated TOPIX Futures
9th January 2018 - CME Group and Japan Exchange Group launch Japanese Yen-denominated TOPIX futures contract on CME Globex
- R.J. O'Brien hires veteran UK institutional brokerage team
13th December 2017 - Global macro fixed income specialists Marnane and Tesi join R.J. O'Brien in London
- Cboe bitcoin futures close first day of trading
12th December 2017 - Cboe bitcoin futures (XBT) close first day of trading; post volume of 4,000+ contracts
- R.J. O'Brien becomes distributor of Fidessa workstation
11th December 2017 - R.J. O'Brien to distribute Fidessa's futures and options workstation to institutional clients
- Cboe bitcoin futures open for trading
11th December 2017 -
- Cboe plans December 10 launch of Bitcoin futures trading
4th December 2017 - Monday, December 11, will be the first full day of trading, and trading will be free through December
- CME Group self-certifies Bitcoin futures to launch Dec 18
1st December 2017 - CME Group has self-certified the initial listing of its Bitcoin futures contract to launch Monday, December 18, 2017
- Lime Brokerage futures algos now available on CQG platform
28th November 2017 - Lime Brokerage partners with CQG to offer algorithms to CQG's Integrated Client customers
- Saigon Securities chooses Horizon for warrants & futures market making
3rd November 2017 -
- CME Group to launch bitcoin futures in Q4 2017
31st October 2017 - New contract to provide regulated trading venue for cryptocurrency market
- ICE to launch SONIA futures contract
27th October 2017 - Intercontinental Exchange to launch Sterling Overnight Index Average futures contract on December 1, 2017
- DFM and Nasdaq Dubai to launch futures on DFM General Index
23rd October 2017 - Index-linked instruments to be traded on Nasdaq Dubai's equity futures market.
- CME and JPX to launch Japanese Yen-denominated TOPIX futures contract on CME
19th October 2017 -
- Intercontinental Exchange launches NYSE FANG+TM Index
26th September 2017 - ICE Futures U.S. plans to launch a quarterly futures contract based on the NYSE FANG+ Index, subject to regulatory review
- DGCX launches Sharia compliant gold futures
21st August 2017 - DGCX partnership with Ayedh Dejem Group provides accessibility to gold futures for Middle East investors
- CBOE and Gemini to launch bitcoin future contracts
3rd August 2017 - CBOE and Gemini enter into exclusive global license agreement to use bitcoin market data
- Midclear selects GMEX Group to deliver Derivatives CCP for Lebanon
5th July 2017 - Midclear selects GMEX Group to support Middle East innovation and the Lebanese capital markets reinvigoration.
- Tower Trading Group selects OptionsCity for trading software and risk management services
24th May 2017 - OptionsCity continues European expansion as futures and options trading firms deploy software solutions.
- QuantConnect announces open-source support for futures and options
3rd May 2017 - QuantConnect users can now backtest and live trade futures and options, in addition to equities, FX and derivatives.
- Quantopian expands online platform to include futures
28th April 2017 - Community members can develop algorithms using 15 years of data on US futures contracts.
- Eris Swap Futures now supported on Bloomberg TOMS
15th March 2017 - Sell-side clients can now add Eris swap futures to fixed income portfolios.
- PTMC trading platform now available via AMP Global Clearing
13th March 2017 -
- CQG connects to Warsaw Stock Exchange for futures trading
24th February 2017 - CQG customers will have access to the WIG20 contract, equity, FX, WIBOR, and T-bond futures contracts.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS
19th October 2016 - Shanghai Futures Exchange launches new market surveillance platform powered by Nasdaq's SMARTS.
- Rival Systems adds connectivity to Nasdaq Futures
18th October 2016 - Rival Systems connects to NFX to provide expanded access to energy markets.
- Ripple announces XRP futures trading on Crypto Facilities
12th October 2016 - Crypto Facilities to be first derivatives exchange to list regulated XRP futures contracts.
- Eris and Cassini Systems to offer margin savings analysis
21st September 2016 - Margin savings generated by replacing OTC Swaps with Eris Swap Futures.
- Eris and Cassini to offer margin savings analysis
20th September 2016 - Identify margin savings by replacing OTC swaps with Eris Swap Futures.
- Object Trading first vendor to conform to ASX's new trading platform
15th September 2016 - Object Trading prepares clients for ASX's derivatives platform upgrade.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed