Telecoms Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- enepath and Solgari provide end-to-end voice trading solution
3rd July 2017 - Cloud communications provider enables voice trading solution to offer additional services to clients.
- BlackBerry and VoxSmart partner for MiFID II compliance
13th June 2017 - BlackBerry UEM and VSmart enable firms to capture, record, store and analyze mobile voice, text and third-party instant messaging apps.
- IPC and OneAsia partner to offer China connectivity
18th May 2017 - IPC collaborates with OneAsia to provide financial market connectivity into China.
- GreenKey and iMarket Communications integrate networks
15th May 2017 - Integration creates evolutionary path from traditional trading systems to collaboration platforms.
- Aqua Comms adds to executive leadership team
10th May 2017 - Appointments of Andy Hudson to Chief Networks Officer and Kevin Foley to Chief Financial Officer accompanies plans to develop the CeltixConnect-2 subsea cable.
- BT completes acquisition of IP Trade
2nd May 2017 - Acquisition to improve BT customers' ability to unify trading and control room communications.
- Colt announces Colt Asia Cloud PBX Service
14th March 2017 - Colt Asia Cloud PBX Service to provide full-scale support of enterprise communication cloud computing in April.
- enepath and Insightful provide trade reconstruction and compliance solution
1st December 2016 - Partnership provides capture, integration and retrieval of voice and data across the trading lifecycle.
- Teza Technologies to sell telecoms infrastructure to Virtu Financial
29th November 2016 - Firm continues to revamp itself with a focus on asset management.
- Aqua Comms appoints Nigel Bayliff as CEO
25th October 2016 - Telecom industry veteran to drive growth of company's next-generation subsea networks.
- GreenKey to launch mobile Turret app
12th October 2016 - New 'pocket turret' to offer full integration with GreenKey's software and Voice over Internet Protocol.
- enepath launches new Eclipse voice trading product
29th September 2016 -
- Tradition & Tullett Prebon lead GreenKey's Design Partner Program
8th August 2016 - GreenKey announces Design Partner Program led by Interdealer Brokers Tradition and Tullett Prebon.
- ADM chooses Speakerbus iTurret solution
6th June 2016 - ADM Investor Services International selects Speakerbus for multi-asset voice broking.
- Speakerbus hires ex-Etrali sales manager for Asia-Pac
11th April 2016 - Danson Lam from Etrali to join Speakerbus' Asia-Pacific new business team.
- Speakerbus extends voice offering in EMEA
21st March 2016 - Westcon Group to distribute Speakerbus' offerings in the EMEA region.
- Speakerbus appoints James Loeber to VP global channels role
16th December 2015 - Speakerbus appoints James Loeber to newly-created VP global channels role.
- Euronext deploys Orange Business Services
9th December 2015 - Euronext enhances unified communications services with Business Together as a Service from Orange.
- BT announces new ethical hacking service for financial industry
16th September 2015 - BT brings in CREST STAR certified security testing to protect financial organisations from cyber threats.
- Information execs should go meta with the cloud - BT Radianz
11th September 2015 - CIO's should look at a 'cloud of clouds' strategy to bring together tangle of services under central management, writes Michael Cooper, chief technology officer at BT Radianz Services.
- Truphone adds five new hubs to Truphone World
8th July 2015 - Truphone adds Israel, Malaysia, South Africa, South Korea and Taiwan to Truphone World.
- HFN expands NYC's network infrastructure
8th July 2015 - Hudson Fiber Network: NYC subway system to move data, not just people.
- Goldman Sachs takes stake in Perseus
21st April 2015 - Goldman Sachs invests a $20.5 million stake in Perseus, sees financial technology as strategic investment priority.
- Avelacom expands European footprint
23rd March 2015 - Avelacom Telecoms B2B Telecom services now offers network connectivity from London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Stockholm, to Russia, CIS, and APAC.
- Turkcell launches Turkey's first investor relations app
12th November 2014 - 'Turkcell IR app' for investors and analysts now available for iOS & Android mobile devices.
- Verint and Truphone partner to manage regulatory compliance initiatives
7th November 2014 - Mobile and fixed-line recording, indexing and retrieving communications with advanced analytics helps maintain compliance.
- Telefonica and IPC Systems to offer trading solutions
5th November 2014 - Telefónica will offer customers trading communications solutions based on IPC technology.
- NICE and Truphone announce integrated cellular recording solution
7th October 2014 - Truphone's mobile recording technology combines with NICE's Trading Recording system to enable compliance with cellular record keeping regulations.
- Telecoms software provider to integrate Azul's Zing for voice and data
9th September 2014 - Integrated product helps service providers improve efficiency and profitability of their wholesale voice and data solutions
- Perseus makes senior hires, expands market data products
8th September 2014 - Perseus Telecom announced strategic senior member hires as well as product expansion with a focus on market data for all asset classes.