Mergers & Acquisitions Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Bats Europe renamed as Cboe Europe Equities
17th October 2017 - Bats Europe to be called Cboe Europe Equities, all products rebranded as Cboe offerings
- Trading Technologies acquires Neurensic
16th October 2017 - Trading Technologies' acquisition of Neurensic couples trade execution platform with AI surveillance solution
- Investoo Group acquires RoboAdvisors.com
5th October 2017 -
- Broadridge acquires Summit Financial Disclosure
2nd October 2017 - Purchase creates end-to-end offering for reporting and transactional needs of corporate issuers
- Neuberger Berman buys Canadian quant fund Breton Hill
28th September 2017 - A well-calculated move
- Deutsche Boerse makes strategic investment in Trifacta
28th September 2017 - Investment in Trifacta to create new data driven products and services through wrangling of diverse and large data pools
- Alter Domus launches new third party AIFM management service offering
21st September 2017 - Alter Domus acquires Luxembourg Fund Partners to offer AIFMD compliant ManCo Service through Luxembourg to EU and non-EU third party alternative investment funds
- QuantHouse to buy Victory Networks
21st September 2017 - QuantHouse enters definitive Asset Purchase Agreement with Victory Networks
- The sun sets on Sun Trading
20th September 2017 - Firm going up for sale in accelerating industry consolidation
- Nasdaq completes acquisition of Sybenetix
19th September 2017 -
- Nasdaq merges its Baltic CSDs to create Nasdaq CSD
18th September 2017 - Central securities depositories in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania become a single entity which has joined the pan-European securities settlement platform T2S
- London Stock Exchange Group to increase its majority shareholding in LCH Group
14th September 2017 -
- Flexera to acquire BDNA
13th September 2017 - Acquisition to create technology asset data platform, addressing how software is bought, sold, managed and secured.
- Nasdaq to acquire eVestment for 705 million USD
5th September 2017 - Nasdaq announces $705 million deal to purchase eVestment, the data, content and analytics provider
- LSEG completes acquisition of the Yield Book and Citi Fixed Income Indices from Citi
31st August 2017 -
- Trade Interceptor platform now serving as core ThinkMarkets offering
22nd August 2017 - ThinkMarkets integrates Trade Interceptor mobile trading platform
- SEC uncovers insider trading ring
17th August 2017 - The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced insider trading charges against seven individuals who traded on confidential information about dozens of impending mergers and acquisitions
- Instinet completes purchase of BlockCross ATS from State Street
14th August 2017 -
- Euronext renews clearing agreement with LCH SA, becomes minority shareholder
8th August 2017 - Euronext to swap its current 2.3% stake in LCH Group for an 11.1% stake in LCH SA, a direct investment in the multi-asset Eurozone based CCP
- Linedata acquires Hong Kong provider QRMO
7th August 2017 - Linedata expands its outsourcing business into Asia with the acquisition of Hong Kong provider QRMO
- Vela completes Object Trading acquisition
27th July 2017 - Expanded company to deliver advanced market data, trading and analytics technology solutions.
- Nasdaq to acquire surveillance provider Sybenetix
25th July 2017 -
- Broadridge acquires data and intelligence provider Spence Johnson
17th July 2017 - Acquisition to combine global retail and institutional data, market intelligence and insight.
- BlackRock to acquire fintech firm Cachematrix
28th June 2017 - Purchase of financial technology firm to enhance BlackRock's risk and cash management capabilities.
- GTT to acquire Global Capacity
26th June 2017 - Purchase to extend cloud networking leadership; add scale, network reach and marquee clients.
- Instinet to purchase BlockCross ATS from State Street
22nd June 2017 - Deal to close in 30-60 days. Existing BlockCross team will continue to operate the ATS.
- Vela to acquire OptionsCity
21st June 2017 - Combined company will deliver an expanded set of front office products and services, including market access, risk management & analytics.
- GTT acquires Perseus
20th June 2017 - Acquisition expands Tier 1 IP network in Latin America, Asia-Pacific, India and Africa, expands client base in financial markets, adds strategic low-latency routes.
- BlackRock takes minority equity stake in robo-adviser Scalable Capital
20th June 2017 - BlackRock to take a minority equity stake in digital investment manager Scalable Capital.